PRIVACY STATEMENT ALL WINES B.V.
DATE OF LAST MODIFICATION 1 MAY 2018
This privacy statement is created to provide more confidence about the privacy and security of your information when using the website and the services that we provide through it.
By using the website you agree to the collection and use of your personal data by us in accordance with this privacy statement. If you do not agree to the terms, please do not provide us with any information and do not use the website.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide when you make a purchase from us or register with us which may include your name, address, email address, phone/fax number and your shipping and billing information;
- Information that you provide when you make an enquiry or request information from us;
- Information that you authorise a third party (e.g. a social network such as Facebook) to share with us, such as your email address or other information that may identify you;
- Correspondence, or a record of it, if you should contact us;
- Surveys that you complete; and
- Statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns, which does not identify you. This means information about your computer and your use of our services, including (where available) your IP address, unique mobile device identifier (UDID), International Mobile Equipment ID (IMEI), Android ID, device MAC address, browser information, operating system, timestamps, the pages that you request, applications downloaded, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
Use of your information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To process and deliver your purchase, including to send you purchase notifications and take payment for your purchase;
- To ensure that the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, for example:
- To make the Website easier for a user to use by not requiring a user to enter user identifiable information more than once, if registered;
- To help user quickly find services or information on the Website; and
- We may use identifiable information to develop, customize, and deliver content on the Website, to improve the Website’s functionality, or to develop and inform user of new products and updates.
- To answer your questions and improve our services;
- To notify you, via service emails, about changes to our services; and
- For email marketing purposes where you have consented to this and for other forms of marketing where appropriate.
Sharing your information
- We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- To protect the rights, property or safety of us or other users or our services;
- Where we are obliged, or permitted, to do so by law;
- If we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets; and
- For marketing purposes where you have consented to this.
- We may pass anonymised, aggregated information to third parties about how our users use the Website and our services but this will not include information which could be used to identify you.
Storage of your information
- We take appropriate organisational and technical measures to protect your personal information that we hold. We limit access to your personal information to those who reasonably need to come into contact with that information in order to carry out their jobs.
- We will keep your personal information only for as long as it is needed to fulfill any of the services we provide.
- All of the major browsers offer tips and guidance for managing the cookies available on your browser. There are also lots of different third party browser plug ins and extensions available which you can download to make it easier to see and control your cookies.
- You will learn more about internet advertising by visiting the following websites: allaboutcookies.org, www.yourchoicesonline.eu, and www.networkadvertising.org. Some of these sites enable you to opt out of online behavioural advertising and other tracking cookies (in addition to the control settings on your browser).
The Website may contain links to and from other websites and services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any third party sites. Please check the individual privacy statements or policies of any such websites or services before you submit any personal information to them.
We will ask for your consent if we intend to use your personal information for email marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your personal information to any third party for such purposes. Where you have consented to receive marketing emails from us, you have the right to ask us, at any time, to stop processing your personal information for such marketing purposes by sending an email to email@example.com.
Access to information, rectification and deletion
You have the right to access information held about you (including to request that it is corrected or deleted). Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the relevant local data protection laws. Any access request may be subject to a small administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. For further details, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Site is equipped with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL uses public key encryption mechanisms. SSL provides three important services, all using public key techniques: Privacy, Authentication, and Message Integrity. Customer information sent is not discernible to anyone except the recipient.
- Browsers that support the SSL encryption technology are called secure browsers. Online purchases must be placed from a secure browser. Your browser will automatically enter the secure mode when you make purchases.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
We modify our Privacy Statement occasionally and any changes we may make to it in the future will be published on this page.